Edited by Ed Pinsent
Published in London 1988
28 pp, A5 size, plain white cover, no cover price
Cover: Tom Tiffin
2: Contents (illo by Harley Richardson)
3-5: ‘An Astorial Anecdote’ by Ed Pinsent
6-7: ‘Blow Out the Candles’ by Neville Smith
8-10: ‘The Squeezer’ by Tom Tiffin
11-12: ‘A day out of it’ by Carol Swain
13-16: ‘Sav und der Doppelganger’ by Bob Lynch
17: ‘Blockheads’ by Jocelin
18-22: ‘Merrie Marltime’ by Denny Derbyshire
23-24: ‘A Gone Town’ by Carol Swain
25-27: ‘Sudden Disappearance’ by Martin Millard
Back cover by Jocelin
- First appearances by Swain and Millard.
- Carol Swain was a painter who became interested in experimenting with comics and has since published two collections of stories with Fantagraphics.
- Martin Millard, also a painter, was associated with Jerry Moriarty’s Picture Story magazine.
- Jocelin was a French graphiste artist.
- The front cover is another panel detail enlargement.